Thursday, May 5, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Clip Boards

I came across these little clip boards at the dollar store a while back and picked them up.  I knew they would be perfect for teacher appreciation week.  They were so easy to make.  I used modge podge to glue the paper down.  I added ribbon scraps to the clip part and a ribbon around the top seam of the paper.  Then I found some school buttons and put bakers twine through them and hot glued them on.  Very easy.  I also painted the backs of the boards, but you really wouldn't even have to do that.  I hope the teacher's enjoy them!
The little school house card came from the Wrap it Up cart.


Ribbon scraps



1 comment:

  1. Hi Shea -- I LOVE THESE!! Great job. I've included this on my Teacher Appreciation Link Party to share it! Super job....:)
    ♥Tracy
    http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/2011/05/teacher-appreciation-ideas-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete