Friday, March 11, 2011

Great News!!!

Hi Everyone,  Sorry I haven't posted lately.  I have been really busy with family (BASEBALL/SOFTBALL) and getting my calling cards done for the Stampede coming up next week in Frisco, Tx.  I am so excited about that.  I get to take a class with Robyn Cardon- The Pink Stamper!!!!!  I can not wait.  So I haven't been creating anything new lately.  However I have a list a mile long of things I want to make.

So now on to the GREAT NEWS!!!   I found out today that I have been accepted with TWO of my submissions to the Cricut Magazine -The Birthday Idea Book!!!! Can you believe it?  I can't!!  I submitted 8 things and for 2 of them to be taken is beyond  exciting.  So be sure and pick of the magazine and look for my stuff!  I think it comes out in June.  Well I've gotta run and start getting my submission information together to send in.  Have a fabulous day!  I know I will! hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment