Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Goodies

Hello All-  Long time no post!  Our house seems to be consumed by baseball/softball games and practices lately.  We love it but it has cut into my play time.  Any way I did want to squeeze this post in before Easter passes us by.  I made these treats for my 2 girls' classes and their teachers.  Apparently they are too "little kiddish" for my 4th grade son to take to his class. LOL.  I cut the fence boxes from the Wrap it Up cart at 8 inches.  The Easter critters on the front of the fence are from the Simply Charmed and Create a Critter carts cut at 3 inches.  I put a little sign in the teachers boxes to make them a little different.  The sign came from the Winnie the Pooh cart.  The stamps I used are from the Stamps of Life by Stephanie Bernard.  I also put the teachers' treats in cello bags and tied with ribbon from Hobby Lobby.  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter Holiday!








No comments:

Post a Comment