Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Using Vinyl for Christmas Gifts

I have had so much fun making Christmas gifts with my cricut and vinyl this year.  I have lots of pics to share with you of my creations.  The best was the ornaments that I made for my son's travel baseball team.  The boys and their parents loved them and it is such a fun keepsake.  It was easy to do, just a little time consuming.  But well worth it.  The other go to gift this year, has been making plates using the new Word Collage cartridge.  I found these great white, square, ceramic plates at TJ Maxx for $5.  They are perfect for the word collages from the cart.  When you put the finished project on an easel, it makes such a lovely home decor piece.  Thanks so much for checking in!  Have a great day!


Thunder 2011 on front of ornament

12 on the back of ornament



With the vinyl, it looks painted on


Such a great gift for under $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment