Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Circle Blog Weekly Challenge- You Bake Me Happy

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a great Valentine's Day.  We had so much fun with our Scavenger Hunt.  The kids loved it and Stephen and I love watching them run around finding things.  On my next post I'll show pics of their loot and some of the hiding places.  Today's post is for the Circle Blog Weekly challenge.  The challenge was to make something with a heart, at least 2 cricut cuts, and to use the cuttlebug.  My card was made 5 1/2 x 5 1/2.  I cut a heart from George and the Basic Shapes at 4 3/4, then embossed it with the little flower Cuttlebug folder and ran my white ink pad over it so the flowers would show up better.  Then I cut a stove from the From the Kitchen cart at  3 1/2.  I added some bling for the knobs.  The pink ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.  The flowers are Prima.  The stamp is from Scrappy Moms.



1 comment:

  1. How clever! Love that embossing folder - haven't seen that one yet but would definitely be on the lookout for it. Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete