Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thank You card

Hope you all are having a great Tuesday.  This beautiful weather we're having in Texas is making me a little anxious for Spring.  My inspiration for this card.   The paper is from the Cotton Garden Stack by DCWV.  It is such a bright stack.  I love all the orange and green in it.  I cut the flourish and the border from the MS Elegant Cake Art cartridge.  If you haven't discovered the wonderful borders on her cake cartridges- give it a look!  They are just like her popular punches.  Just because it's a cake cartridge doesn't mean it won't work with your regular bugs!!!  Lastly I used a Sissix stamp for the sentiment.  This was a super easy card, but I thought it was very nice.  Hope you have a great day!

Lovely scallop border on the inside.

1 comment:

  1. Saw this on the circle board and wanted to pop over and see your other things. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete