Monday, February 28, 2011

Family Fun Night Basket

This past Friday, my kids' school had their Winter Carnival.  All the classes made baskets for the auction.  My daughter's class theme was Family Fun Night.   With all the hype about banners lately, I thought it would be fun to put one on the basketI think it turned out pretty cute.  I used the Birthday Bash cart for the flags, Slumber Party lite cart for alot of the images, and the Carousel lite cart for the "Admit one ticket".  I used my Gypsy to weld the words"Family Fun Night" together.  I used lots of wooden dowels covered in ribbon to stick the words and gift cards into the basket.  I also put the green floral foam in the bottom.  That made it so easy to stick things in the basket.  Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back tomorrow with a vinyl project!

















No comments:

Post a Comment