Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Circle Blog Weekly Challenge

Here is the challenge for this week:  This week we have been paying tribute to the critters in our lives and now we want you to do the same! For this challenge your project must include something related to an animal. You can create your project for or about an animal, include an animal cut, use animal print, etc. Project must also contain atleast 2 Cricut images to qualify.


I used the new Nate's ABC cartridge for this card.  It is such a sweet cart.  It makes me wish my boy was still little.  (Sigh)  I also used the Seeing Spots cuttlebug folder for the background.  The stamp is from My Pink Stamper.  The flourish box is from the MS Elegant Cake Art cart.

Have a great day and happy creating!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment