Friday, January 14, 2011

A Snowflake is Winter's Butterfly

Happy Friday Everyone!  I am sooooo excited.  The Frosty Challenge Layout that I did for the Circle Blog weekly challenge was recognized on their blog!!!! Whoo Hoo!  It is such a fantastic feeling to have people you admire, like what you've done! I love the Circle Blog and the great inspiration I get from it!

  Ok...now I've calmed down a little.  I will share a card that was made for the challenge given out by Jinger over at ProvoCraft.  The requirements are:  Create a card using at least one Anna Griffin product (it can be anything!) and one or more of the following cartridges. You may use other cartridges on the card, but the majority of the design needs to represent one or more of the following cartridges:
  • Don Juan Cartridge
  • Winter Lace Seasonal Cartridge
  • Wall Decor & More
I used the Winter Lace cart to make snowflakes into butterflies.  I used silver thread for the antenna and stickles for their bodies.  The paper is from Anna Griffin's Isabelle Collection and Stampin' Up.  It is the prettiest paper.  I love it!  The snowflake punch along the border of the paper is from Martha Stuart.  I also used rick rack from the Paper Studio and the inside stamp is The Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard.






Thanks for visiting!  Have a fantastic weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment