Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vintage Valentine Cards

Red zig zag stitch


Stamp from the Stamps of Life

Inside paper covers the stitching and looks so elegant!

This card is so not typical of my style.  My Dad came across these vintage Valentine's at an estate sale and gave them to me.  I just loved them and knew I had to use them in my own card making.  I purchased some Anna Griffin paper that I thought corresponded with the old time look.  Adding the red stitching made the muted colors of the paper much more noticeable.  The stamp says it all- You're so sweet!  I thought it was perfect for these two little children.  Hope you enjoy this card.  I'll post another Vintage Valentine tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. This is Caryn from Office Depot. I apologize but I lost your business card and have been unable to remember to look it up while at work. My email is nyrac6275@yahoo.com so I can give you those files I promised you.

    ReplyDelete